The main content area
Application & Information
Laws & Regulations
Research & Statistic
Activities & Events
Aging and Chronic Disease Control
Cardiovascular diseases Prevention and Control
If you want print function, you can use Ctrl + P function.
1) Setting September as the healthy heart promotion month to work in concert with the World Heart Day campaign.
2) Complete of the survey on The prevalence of hypertension, hyperlipemia, and hyperglycemia in Taiwan, 2002 .
3) Follow-up Study of Hypertension, Hyperglycemia, and Hypercholesterolemia in Taiwan, 2006. is going.
4) Developing Intervention study on blood pressure blood sugar and dyslipidemia control.
5) Producing cardiovascular diseases educational materials such as: booklet, pamphlets, posters, video tapes, CD, DVD etc.
6) Developing national guidelines on hypertension and dyslipidemia .
7) Provides integrated on-the-site screenings in community of chronic diseases for adults and the elderly. Extensively implementing community healthcare management programs to follow-up cases detected.
8) Expanding health promotion programs for high risk groups of cardiovascular diseases. in order to prevent and lower the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases.
9) Provide training opportunities for 73 medical personnel to learn more about community health education in order to help prevent coronary diseases.
10) Oversee The Pioneering Project on the Control and Prevention of Cardiovascular Diseases to possibly set up a complete prevention model including early diagnosis, health education, and case management .
11) Promoting shared care to upgrade the care quality for chronic disease patients.
12) Planning to set up stroke preventive center to establish an entire service structure including prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation.
13) Developing community case management model for stroke patients in order to reduce recurrent rate.