The main content area
| Contact Us
Application & Information
Activities & Events
Research & Statistic
Laws & Regulations
Aging and Chronic Disease Control
Kidney disease prevention and care
If you want print function, you can use Ctrl + P function.
1.Completed the three-year renal disease care, prevention, and treatment plan.
2. Promote the medical professional training on kidney disease
3. Published the kidney care educational materials
(1) Kidney Care booklets, fact sheets, posters, videos, etc
(2) Kidney Disease Care Booklet (Excluding individuals on dialysis)
4. Set up health counseling and promotion agencies for kidney at 17 medical care institutions to increase public awareness on kidney care, and decrease the prevalence of End-Stage Renal Disease.
5.Establish the research on kidney disease
(1) Establish a renal care model within medical organizations which provides integrated and multidisciplinary treatment regimen and education program for patients with chronic kidney diseases. (2003)
(2) Taiwan renal registry of End-Stage Renal Disease patients and establishment of clinical performance measures. (2003)
(3) Epidemiological study of End-Stage Renal Disease patients in Taiwan: ten years survey. (2003)
(4) Establish the Hemodialysis Clinical Practice Guideline and Hemodialysis Procedure Guideline in Taiwan.(2003)
(5) The study was to explore the knowledge, attitude and behavior for renal health care in general population.(2004)
(6). Develop an experimental plan for the prevention and treatment of kidney diseases as well as the management for kidney care in the community: With the community as a unit, early signs of the disease are to be detected and follow-up management implemented.(2006)