Welcome to the Health Promotion Administration, Ministry of Health and Welfare (HPA) Mailbox. Please read the following in details:
- Pursuant to the Administrative Procedure Act, every citizen is entitled to present to competent authorities petitions with respect to proposals on administrative innovations and reforms, inquiries into administrative laws and regulations, reports on acts in breach of law or neglect of administrative duties or protection of the [people's] rights and interest in administration. However, petitions that are irrelevant to health care and social welfare policies, sheer expression of emotions, and malicious attacks or comments will not be handled, pursuant to Article 173 of the Administrative Procedure Act.
- To ensure the rights and interest of the petitioner and the respondent, please provide your real name, e-mail address, and contact information, including the postal address and telephone number. The personal information provided will only be used for contacting purpose by the Administration and its subordinate authorities, and will not be disclosed or used for other purposes, pursuant to the Personal Information Protection Act.
- To make sure that your e-mail address is not used by another person and that you can receive the response from HPA, the Administration's system will automatically send a confirmation letter after receiving your mail. Please click the confirmation mail within seven days, and the Administration will handle your petition as soon as possible. (The petition will be left unattended if the e-mail is not confirmed)
- The Administration will respond to you within five working days.
- You can also go to “Letter Inquiry” to check the handling process by entering your e-mail address and the case number provided in the confirmation mail.